ASP 11 - Point Keyframe Bug

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

lwaxana

ASP 11 - Point Keyframe Bug

Post by lwaxana »

Sometimes when I create a keyframe for every point on my vector layer, then go to the next keyframe and change some point locations, I find that AS has changed the points in all the previous keyframes, too. I think it only happens when I have a large file and restarting the program ends the buggy behavior. However, the point animation will still be ruined after restart. Has anyone else had this issue?
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Re: ASP 11 - Point Keyframe Bug

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Are you sure it's not Relative Keyframing activated?
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
lwaxana

Post by lwaxana »

Oh, thank you, Selgin! You're right, I did have relative keyframing active. I just searched the manual and didn't see any information on relative keyframing. What is this used for?
strider2000

Post by strider2000 »

Interesting I was just reading another post by Selgin on relative keyframing :) It was a little hard for me to understand exactly how to use it from the doc, so I played with it some and created a little video to remind myself. I was specifically doing a paste relative and haven't clicked on the checkbox yet to employ it in general. I'll be interested to see what others say about it.

lwaxana

Post by lwaxana »

Thank you for sharing this explanation video, strider! That really helps. I saw the section of the manual on paste relative, but I didn't see the connection with relative keyframing, but I'm starting to see that they behave the same way. Thank you!!