ASD 10 Unused Keyframes

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

HSLegacy

ASD 10 Unused Keyframes

Post by HSLegacy »

So I have Anime Studio Debut 10. The last update basically screwed everything up and now the whole thing is broken. But this particular problem is with inserting keyframes.

I insert a keyframe on one layer. Then I add a new layer and insert keyframes on that layer. Then another. I add a few layers and keyframes. I go back to the first layer and there's extra keyframes in the same places as the keyframes on the other layers. Then crucial keyframes on some layers vanish, as if moved to other layers, but still do what they should to the animation. It does absolutely nothing to change the animation, but it creates confusion as I cannot determine which keyframes do what anymore. It's impossible to tell if deleting some keyframes will delete keyframes on other layers or not.

This is a huge dilemma. I have a deadline to finish this animation. And I'm getting paid for it. So please help if you can.

~HSL
funksmaname

Re: ASD 10 Unused Keyframes

Post by funksmaname »

can you reproduce the problem on a blank animation and share the file? maybe someone with 10 installed can make sense of it...