ASP 9.5 Bone points option grayed out

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

mcallegari

ASP 9.5 Bone points option grayed out

Post by mcallegari »

I'm trying to apply two bones to one image by using bone points but the point options aren't available. Anyone have an idea on how to fix this problem?

Thanks!
Distinct Sun

Re: ASP 9.5 Bone points option grayed out

Post by Distinct Sun »

It could be that you are not on Frame 0 ?
Or is the bone already bound to a layer? If so, or you are unsure, just release layer and Points and try that.
"All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites."
Marc Chagall
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Uhm, if I understand well, you simply can't apply "point" options because your are not on a vector layer, but an image layer.
If you want to bend a single image with two or more specific bones, you must select that image layer, then select the bones you want and then go to the menu Bone>Use selected bones for flexi-binding.
Now the image will be bent by those specific bones' strength.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
Distinct Sun

Post by Distinct Sun »

Víctor Paredes wrote:Uhm, if I understand well, you simply can't apply "point" options because your are not on a vector layer, but an image layer.
Nice catch Victor, I overlooked that. My posted options would have only worked with vector.
"All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites."
Marc Chagall