[RESOLVED] Strange movement of bone from frame 0 to 1

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Bax

[RESOLVED] Strange movement of bone from frame 0 to 1

Post by Bax »

Hi,

here is a link to dropbox with 3 Anime Studio (version 9 / 10 and 11) files. The files just contain one bone.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ob2v384v683i ... IYCMa?dl=0

Strange movement:

This single bone makes a movement (when the select, manipulate or new bone tool is activated) when I change the frame from 0 to 1 or beyond. I can change its position and rotation with the manipulation tool in frame 0 but still the same movement appears when changed to frame 1. I see nothing in the channels, sequencer or motion graph.

No movement:

It does not move when I activated the transformation tool (without doing any transformation, just clicking on it) and then change the frame again from 0 to 1.

EDIT

I could repeat this behavior by following the bug here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27541
Recipe: Make 2 bones (one is parent) use make bone dial, delete "bone dial bone" and its actions et voilà the parent bones jumps.
Last edited by Bax on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
synthsin75

Re: Strange movement of bone from frame 0 to 1 - AS 9 / 10 /

Post by synthsin75 »

You have bone offset on that bone. Use the offset bone tool to reset the offset.
Bax

Re: Strange movement of bone from frame 0 to 1 - AS 9 / 10 /

Post by Bax »

synthsin75 wrote:You have bone offset on that bone. Use the offset bone tool to reset the offset.
Thanks! That helped.

More specific: in frame 0 I clicked on the "offset tool" in bones menu (where also the add bone is), the bone then jumped to the wrong position. with that tool I could move it to the original place and everything works fine again.