Vector moves everywhere for no reason

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

JumboCracky

Vector moves everywhere for no reason

Post by JumboCracky »

Okay so I am currently struggling an annoying and seemingly-unfixable glitch where the character moves all over the place and I don't know what exactly it was that I did that causes her to go wacky. This is what it looks like:
Pretty spooky...
What kind of switch was it that I enabled to get her to act like a demon spawn? I mean, I could use this effect if I was making a horror cartoon, but that's not what's in my desire right now.
Here's the download link. http://www.mediafire.com/download/pluf6 ... error.anme
Please disregard the fact that the character looks undressed, but I was planning to dress her up later only after the thing is resolved. : /
Edit: I found out that I have a setting stuck on something because possibly when I add things "after" I changed that setting, that's when the wacky movement takes effect. What setting might that be...?
hayasidist

Re: Vector moves everywhere for no reason

Post by hayasidist »

you have defaulted to interpolation mode "noisy".

easiset way I've found to cure this is to

>> set default interp mode smooth

>> animate / consolidate layer channels

>> go through layer by layer and right click on the keyframe at frame 0 to set "smooth" interp

>> animate / click again on "consolidate layer channels" to clear the check mark
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

I racked my brain trying to solve this myself. You are the man. :D
JumboCracky

Post by JumboCracky »

hayasidist wrote:you have defaulted to interpolation mode "noisy".
I agree with neeters. Thanks for that useful tip.