Free hand not auto filling and...

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

eric1223

Free hand not auto filling and...

Post by eric1223 »

Hi. I am using anime studio pro 10.1.1

For some reason, when I use my freehand tool, it does not auto fill, but it does auto stroke.

Also, I have this white outline on my characters vest detail, and Idk why its there. It's supposed to be a really really really dark blue. There is no other shape under the detail except the body.

Poptoogi

Re: Free hand not auto filling and...

Post by Poptoogi »

Is the auto-fill box check at the top of the screen? Even though there may not be a shape filled in for the vest objects, check to make sure the stokes don't have two or more fills on them as well. Use the shape select tool (Q) and select the fill and hit delete, then, if there is still a remaining stroke around your vest objects use Q to select them and delete these as well. It will look like you've deleted the entire shape when you do this but once you switch to the selection tool (G) you'll see your shape is still there. Try selecting each part of the vest and refilling and see if that helps. This is exactly why there should be an option to restrict how many shape fills and strokes an closed object should have. If that doesn't work, try posting your file online so people on the forum can look at it and try to help you out!
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty! Pause, consider, do! I dare you!