10.1 Locks up when saving to library

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Wallymcd

10.1 Locks up when saving to library

Post by Wallymcd »

I am using Anime Studio pro 10.1 with Windows 7 and since i've upgraded from 10 to 10.1 every time i go to save a layer or character or scene to my content library AS stops responding. The saving icon pops up and the circle doesn't spin and it locks up and i have to close the program. When i open the program back up. The layer i was trying to save is there in my content folder but it's just annoying that the program has to be restarted every time i need to add something to my content library. I've also noticed the thumbnails are no longer there when i save content. Just the Big A anime studio file logo. I've been in touch with Smith Micro for the last week on this issue but haven't really got any answers yet. They suggested "Try turning off Create Image (Thumbnail) in Preferences and see if it still crashes."
I looked under the preferences menu and i don't even see an option for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
mangiok

Re: 10.1 Locks up when saving to library

Post by mangiok »

Is there a solution to this?
Be boo bop dee doo