ASP 10 Crashing erratically

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

ThatsNotAllFolks

ASP 10 Crashing erratically

Post by ThatsNotAllFolks »

I have a MacBook Pro with Mavericks OS X 10.9.2 and I have the ASP10 GPU acceleration box checked. I never had any problems with ASP9 or 9.5. I have noticed that ASP10 crashes for different reasons but not all the time for the same thing. Sometimes it is for selecting a layer in a project, other times it is while selecting a point, and other times it has crashed for trying to adjust line width on vector layers. (Not always the same vector layers, but all in the same project) Not sure what to do :( . Other programs/software on this computer work as intended. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

PS: Was I supposed to manually remove the older version of Anime Studio Pro?
biblesinger

Re: ASP 10 Crashing erratically

Post by biblesinger »

No, i'm pretty sure it has little to do on your end dude. SM just dropped the ball on this build (recession pressure, market race impatience, rushing the programmers to code too speedily, i don't know, but it keeps crashing on what i need it for the most - exporting obj). I get crashes with any kind of exporting (except a movie file or graphic) in v10; a few times even in saving a file - and my system's top notch. SM really should have come out with a patch to address this by now, as many have been reporting bugs and crashing far beyond previous versions at the time of there release dates.

Tim