Image Error

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

CraftyGrafty

Image Error

Post by CraftyGrafty »

Upon opening a background none of my images had been replaced with what I can only assume is an 'error' image of a circle, triangle and square on a piece of paper with a 'rip' going through the paper on all of the 6 layers where images that were loaded (from GIMP) in a previous session (the two layers I did in ASP are perfectly fine). I ALWAYS reload a scene, prop etc after saving to make sure it has actually saved and everything was fine before.

I don't know what to do, is there anyway to save my background?

EDIT: This is what all 6 images have turned into

sbtamu

Re: Image Error

Post by sbtamu »

If you moved the images on your computer to a new location you will get this. Double Click on the image layer/s and open it then click the image tab then set source image and just import the image from there.
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
CraftyGrafty

Re: Image Error

Post by CraftyGrafty »

sbtamu wrote:If you moved the images on your computer to a new location you will get this. Double Click on the image layer/s and open it then click the image tab then set source image and just import the image from there.
Yes I found out from my other post it happened because I moved folders.It's no biggie I was just worried it would happen to other backgrounds but now I can happily continue. Thank you for your help!