Soft Edge, effect of ghost lines

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

AncientA

Soft Edge, effect of ghost lines

Post by AncientA »

Hi.
I got a problem with the intersection of the layers with the effect of Soft edge. Even if the stroke is off, I can see the border of the object. Below I have attached a screenshot with the details.
In the bottom box in the screenshot I marked the ghost lines with a red brush.
Ghost lines can be seen especially after color correction and change brightness and contrast in post-processing software.

I do not know about this problem in the latest versions of AS, I use Anime Studio Pro 8.0 build 2019. (please tell me if the latest version does not have this problem)
I use AS on Windows 7 x64 (please tell me if the AS does not have this problem on 32-bit systems)

I think the problem is software, because I use the AS on different system configurations.

Thank you :)
funksmaname

Re: Soft Edge, effect of ghost lines

Post by funksmaname »

if you post a file we can output a render in a newer version - but it's almost completely invisible (very hard to see without your red highlight) and It's the sort of detail I expect will be completely overlooked when 'in motion' rather than zoomed right into a still :P
AncientA

Re: Soft Edge, effect of ghost lines

Post by AncientA »

the same file

You're right, but I'm worried about the fans will be able to see it. Besides, the lines become more visible after the post-processing and if you watch it on display with high contrast.