Bone audio wiggle bug

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jsljustin

Bone audio wiggle bug

Post by jsljustin »

Hi,

I am wondering if this bug is known by anyone (or smith micro). I am running AS Pro 9.2 (currently in trial, so I guess I can't report a bug just yet).

The issue is that AS 9.2 is crashing 3 times out of 5 when I click the Scripts >> Sound >> Bone Audio Wiggle. I am going through tutorial 4.4 in the tutorial pdf (it uses the file Tutorial 4.3 for this example).

Seems to be a problem with the Bone Wiggle script?

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks.
Justin

PS I am a new anime studio user. Really like it, but I apologise as I am a newbie. Complete. :)
AmigaMan

Re: Bone audio wiggle bug

Post by AmigaMan »

I tried it about 10 times just now without a crash. Windows 7 64 bit. I don't know why it crashes on your machine but it doesn't seem to be a bug anyway.
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

It could be the sound file format.
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

The sound file is included with the tutorial. The user could have used their own sound file of course but they don't mention it.
jsljustin

Post by jsljustin »

Thanks for the replies guys.

I am on Windows 8 64bit, maybe that has something to do with it. However, I am using the files supplied in the tutorial - maybe it is the sound file, but at least it is reproducible. It crashes for me 3 times out of every 5 that I follow the tutorial. I think you could be right in that it may be the sound file.. but either way, it crashes pretty consistently on my machine, just using the supplied tutorial files.

Cheers.
Justin