Style window Style drop down menu

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

madrobot

Style window Style drop down menu

Post by madrobot »

Style window Style drop down menu - displays style names from the right hand end of the string instead of the left. So long names cause all other style names to disappear, the entries are blank, and you are working blind or *SIGH* opening the anme file in a text editor to shorten the names. Long style names are generated when a component of one anme scene is imported into another, (the style names are appended with the file name I think?)

It is not unusual to break animation projects into managable components to assemble later and frankly I cannot believe I am still reduced to opening and editing the file in a text editor. All it would take is a little common sense in the style window - the drop down menu may have to truncate names, for goodness sake chop off the end instead of the start. And capacity to edit/rename/delete styles in that window would make sense.

Sorry but honestly it drives me to despair - is nobody else bothered by this? I feel like we discussed this exact issue 5 years ago?
madrobot

Re: Style window Style drop down menu

Post by madrobot »

Interesting to note that having replaced the names with shorter versions and re-opening in AS, I find that the top three entries in the drop down menu are utility commands - which could not be see when there were long style names. Is Delete Unused new? I couldn't tell you, but I don't remember it. It's cool, too. See you in the trenches. Adrian