Audio issues on ASP 9.2

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Imago

Audio issues on ASP 9.2

Post by Imago »

I think this is a bug because it ruin the final rendered scene.
Everytime I Export a scene, in both versions (32 and 64 bit) the audio has a very loud "click" in the beggining and Sony Vegas Pro 9 can't normalize it.
If I check the media information whitin Vegas it says the audio is a 32 bit float IEEE format. The original audio is an uncompressed wav file 16 Bit.
This doesn't happen if I export the same scene with ASP 9.1, Sony Vegas handles it whitout any problem and the audio doesn't have the "click"
I have updated every codec in my PC and even tried many types of audio for the original in the scene, but nothing changed.
I can't use ASP 9.1 because it crashes sometimes.

Anyone experienced the same issue?
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
Imago

Re: Audio issues on ASP 9.2

Post by Imago »

I'm the ONLY ONE who is affected by that bug? Really? :shock:
drumlug13

Post by drumlug13 »

I'm using Vegas Studio Platinum 12.0 to put everything together and I haven't had that problem. I wish I could help. I'm pretty sure Sbtamu uses Vegas too, you may want to send him a message to see if he's had to deal with that. Maybe he hasn't seen this thread yet
Adam
Imago

Post by Imago »

But itsn't a Vegas issue!
It's ASP that exports an odd audio format, even in Windows Movie Maker I can hear the "click" on the clip.