Render window is fixed size :(

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

zjqj

Render window is fixed size :(

Post by zjqj »

Hello everyone! :)

Sorry that my first post is a buggy one, I think the software's great but I need to ask:

My render window is always this size and shape and I don't get window resize handles - is this right?

Windows 7 x64, AS9.1
Imago

Re: Render window is fixed size :(

Post by Imago »

If you go on the border of the window, the cursor will change its shape in to a different arrow.
When this happens, click and hold the mouse button and drag it.
The window will enlarge.
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

Check your project settings. I'm guessing it's been changed to some non-stardard size.
zjqj

Post by zjqj »

Thanks for the replies.

Imago - unless I've misunderstood, you're referring to the standard windows resize function? I suppose there are some people who wouldn't be aware of this, so I understand why you've made the suggestion, but I am aware of this hence ".. I don't get windows resize handles.." - thanks for the suggestion though :)

Neeters - Thanks for your suggestion. I can't see anything that might cause this. Here's a screen cap of my prefs, can you see anything that I should adjust?

Does anyone else have any ideas?

I might just reinstall, maybe that will sort it out.
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

That's looks correct. The preview window should be 640x480 as you've set it, but in your screenshot it's clearly something else.

Can you pan the image in the preview window using your mouse? Does the project render out correctly or is it only the preview that's off?

The only other thing I can think of is this might be related to the lack of QT support in the x64 version of ASP. If so, there's nothing you can do until Apple decides to upgrade QT.
zjqj

Post by zjqj »

Thanks - Yes, I can scroll around the render within the window, and exporting animation (as image sequences or avi) works as expected.

I would have thought there would be other mentions of this here if it were to do with the absent QT support on x64.

I'll reinstall, and if it makes any difference, I'll post here.

Thanks again for getting back to me.