Can't Open Pro 9 (APPCRASH)

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

DonnyCage

Can't Open Pro 9 (APPCRASH)

Post by DonnyCage »

I have a question and I'm hoping someone can help. I have Windows 7. I've been running Anime Studio Pro 8, no problem. I recently purchased Anime Studio Pro 9. After installation, I tried opening it, and it immediately says, "Windows is forced to closed program". It's an "APPCRASH". I've tried uninstalling it, and reinstalling it numerous times. I even uninstalled Pro 8. It still won't work. Here's the thing though... It opens fine if I open it through msconfig>safe mode. It just won't open (and crashes every time) if I open it, regular. Does anyone know what could be wrong??
kinjo012

Re: Can't Open Pro 9 (APPCRASH)

Post by kinjo012 »

here's the thing now,
i'm searching about this appcrash last night and found an article
http://www.deskdecode.com/how-to-fix-ap ... d-working/
so, i tried as they said

Open the Startmenu and click Control Panel
Browse to System Maintenancethen System
In the left side, select Advanced System Settings
System Properties Window comes up. Select the setting from the top named Performance.
Select Data Execution Prevention.
Select Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.
Use the Browsebutton to locate your file. I my case my internet explorer is not working so I’m searching for main internet explorer file and makes it in exceptions list.
Click Apply or OK

after that it works just dont know why but my other some program's starts to showing this error too
plz help me out from this
i'm doomed now, from no where anyone's software starts to shows this error on the screen now.
thanks in advance