Anime Studio 8.2 not working...

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

stephen

Anime Studio 8.2 not working...

Post by stephen »

I have sent a bug report for this, but I was wondering if anyone else has come across this...

I have been using Anime Studio since it was called Moho, and have been upgrading both my computer and Anime Studio along the way.

I was at Anime Studio 6, and decided to upgrade my computer to OS X Mountain Lion.

After I did that AS was not working very well so I went and purchased an upgrade to Anime Studio 8... What I got was 8.2.

The problem is that it does not work much at all. When it starts up -- and you try to enter your serial number, the window that comes up has a fill in box for the number, when you try to click into that box, no cursor appears there. I clicked and typed anyways, and it seems to have taken the serial number.

Then it comes up with several totally blank windows -- I expected to see a scene window...

I loaded a project I was working on -- and still the windows are blank -- timeline looks blank, and seems to be missing controls. The layer window does not show the layers of my project, instead it shows the layer for a default character...

If I try to go into project settings, all fill in fields are blank and non-clickable . The menu for size, does pop up... if I select a size, the size boxes are not populated with the dimensions, they are just blank and non-clickable.

I have a screen shot of what I am seeing..
slowtiger

Re: Anime Studio 8.2 not working...

Post by slowtiger »

See viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22769 - you need an upgrade.
stephen

Re: Anime Studio 8.2 not working...

Post by stephen »

slowtiger wrote:See viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22769 - you need an upgrade.
Thanks!
I will give that a try, I'm sure it will work.

I kind of expected to be sold the latest version...
Stephen