Export movie file BUG. URGENT!

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

cookins

Export movie file BUG. URGENT!

Post by cookins »

I have disaster situation! and very urgent by the way...

When I playing exported movie file (no sense - swf or avi) at half part of movie it like begins to play from begining, but continues like movie was made like it plays (in real it longer and many actions in movie must plays in further, but!..).
I was try many SWF and avi players - but same trouble over and over...

its like new same layer applying in middle of movie, but there is another scene must be. In moho - when I preview in main screen - its ok! what can be wrong?

I will upload to depositfiles this movie with this bug, so you can look and make some conclusion about it. its urgent. (my version is 5.2.1)

http://depositfiles.com/files/oefo96n7y
rylleman

Post by rylleman »

I've no idea what's going on but try rendering to png-sequence and then make a movie out of that after rendering.
Have a look at ffmpeg, mencoder, avidemux or avisynth for this.
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

rylleman had a good suggestion - you could try that. Or, try rendering out as a QuickTime movie instead. Finally, version 5.2 is very old. The latest 5 series of Anime Studio is 5.6 or 5.7, and is a free upgrade - you might try upgrading to that.
muffysb

Post by muffysb »

The Anime Studio user manual warns that "a complex particle effect can easily overwhelm Flash." I notice that your exported Flash file starts doing strange things shortly after your "smoke" particle layer becomes visible.

Maybe the smoke effect is too complex for Flash.
cookins

Post by cookins »

CLOSED