AS crashes everytime I export to h264/xvid/divx

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

DominiqueBray

AS crashes everytime I export to h264/xvid/divx

Post by DominiqueBray »

Hello

I never noticed it before, because I always export as uncompressed, but a few weeks ago I notice that everytime I use h264/xvid/divx compression to export video, AS crashes as soon as the rendering is finished.... :?

I thought it was just a codec problem on my computer, but I had to (I don't know the english verb for it, you know when you format your C drive and install again Windows) since then, and I see the problem is still here.

I know these compressions need both width and height to be made of 16, so I checked and my usual 1040x720 should be ok.

That is strange, all my other softwares can use these compressions, only AS crashes... :?

I made a search and I did not find any topic about it. Am I the only one or did somebody experienced it too ?

(Who edited and added that strang thing I just erased, at the end of this post ???)
Last edited by DominiqueBray on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mega Voice

Post by Mega Voice »

I have the same problem

when I export any video in Xvid format
the AS close after rendering finish

please any help !
Mega Voice

Post by Mega Voice »

my operating system is : Windows XP pro x64 edition .
Mega Voice

Post by Mega Voice »

Today I installed the new K-Lite codec and the problem is solved completely !!
and no more crashes now

:)
Mega Voice

Post by Mega Voice »

I mean Version 6.6.6 of K-lite codec