Video import crashes (AS6 Pro)

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

kavlor

Video import crashes (AS6 Pro)

Post by kavlor »

Ok if I import a small quicktime video and click fastbuffer everythings ok but if I import a HD quicktime and click Fastbuffer it immediately crashes and quits.

Also not sure how this happens as I cant seem to repeat it at the moment but if I reimport a Mov file(maybe HD only again) I get a 'Anime Studio 6 has encounted a problem and needs to close.We are sorry for the inconvenience' but I can still do stuff like save work so its not a major problem.

A lot of AVI codecs that used to be visible in AS5.6 are now invisible/blank when I import them but Mov files are visible.
Blue

Post by Blue »

You could be helpful to give them your computer info, and the codecs you were using.
joelstoryboards.com - (WinXP SP3, ASP 6.1)
kavlor

Post by kavlor »

Windows XP pro
AMD Athlon 64bit xdual core 6000+
4gb ram
Ati HD4800 series Graphic card

Codecs well Divx for a start but just about every one I throw at it,uncompressed is ok though.

----------------------------------------

Ok this is fixed with 6.1 as is the problem loading in certain other codecs like Divx and XVid,now they can be seen and are not blank.