Viewing large list of styles

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

thatguy

Viewing large list of styles

Post by thatguy »

When working on a reasonably sized project on Windows XP MOHO 5.0.9- I have some problems accessing the style and applied styles drop-down boxes. When I have more than 30 or so styles, I cannot view or select styles in the drop-down boxes.. It seems that the size of the drop-down box is limited to the size of the style-subwindow.

Typical User interface behavior would be to have a scroll-bar for such a long list on a drop-down selection - but no scrollbar is available - just whatever fits in the style window..

I have a work-around- I stretch the style window so that it fits my list of styles.. but this is not very fun - I prefer to not take up my screen with a unusually large style window..

I'll try my linux version to see if this improves..
thatguy

Re: Viewing large list of styles

Post by thatguy »

Linux has the same bad dropdown box behavior. Please add a scrollbar to the selection when it reaches the windows size limit.
Snudddy

Post by Snudddy »

I'm also having this trouble since I work with lots of imported characters with lots of styles. Stretching the main window of colour and styles doesn't seem to be fun as you say.

It's absolutely important to be able to watch all styles.
I hope and wait for a solution.. :roll: