Bones / Moho Stop Working

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Fahim, Distinct Sun, Víctor Paredes, erey, Belgarath, slowtiger

Re: Bones / Moho Stop Working

Postby Greenlaw » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:58 pm

synthsin75 wrote:I'm working on a few scripts to check for negative keyframes and unzip/beautify the Moho file format (might only work in Windows).

Project optimizing tools? Sweet! :)

Speaking of optimization: When saving a project using Gather Media, Moho saves the project uncompressed, and the file can sometimes be huge. Opening and re-saving the file after running Gather seems to compress it correctly. This paragraph is is actually aimed at the Moho devs. (I need to submit a bug report if I haven't already done so. Edit: Looks like I did a quite a while ago and it's being worked on.) I'm just mentioning it here for anybody using Gather that might not be aware of the problem.
Greenlaw

Postby synthsin75 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:55 pm

Greenlaw wrote:
synthsin75 wrote:I'm working on a few scripts to check for negative keyframes and unzip/beautify the Moho file format (might only work in Windows).

Project optimizing tools? Sweet! :)

Speaking of optimization: When saving a project using Gather Media, Moho saves the project uncompressed, and the file can sometimes be huge. Opening and re-saving the file after running Gather seems to compress it correctly. This paragraph is is actually aimed at the Moho devs. (I need to submit a bug report if I haven't already done so. Edit: Looks like I did a quite a while ago and it's being worked on.) I'm just mentioning it here for anybody using Gather that might not be aware of the problem.

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that, or I'd have been using it instead of the command prompt. Just as well I'm working on a Moho script to beautify, since that loophole might get closed.

If you have "Open and switch to new file after Gather" enabled in Document preferences, you can just save immediately after doing Gather Media.
- Wes
ImageImageImage
synthsin75

Postby Greenlaw » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:36 pm

Good idea! I checked and it looks like that option was disabled on my work computer. Will check on my own computer at lunch.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Greenlaw

Postby katxande » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:39 pm

Hello again, i may need help again :/

Never mind, i have repeat the guide and the problem got fixed. :D
katxande

Postby synthsin75 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:38 pm

I'm glad that fix is still working for you.
- Wes
ImageImageImage
synthsin75

Postby synthsin75 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:10 am

Here's a menu script that will automate this solution: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=32714
- Wes
ImageImageImage
synthsin75

Postby Greenlaw » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:12 am

Very nice! Thanks for making and sharing this.
Greenlaw

Previous

Return to Bug Discussions