Searching for music video animation...

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

funksmaname wrote:...personally if i was going to waste my time as an animator, i'd rather it was wasted on my OWN idea...
Absolutely. Unless there's a damn good reason, it takes money to get round this!
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

Storyboarding this and track-laying it to the music guide will take most of two months. Then there the beat timing track for each scene.

Okay some scenes will involve loops so that cuts down the workload but even so, with a small team, 30 minutes will take more than a year to do.

And if you want to have a Gorillaz type look, Anime Studio can achieve that but the timeline and budget ........ :shock: The team behind the Gorillaz music/art project is reputed to be around 50.

It might be worth considering Rupert and the Frog Chorus with Paul MacCartney, someone with exceeding deep pockets.
Even with a big budget, it still took Geoff Dunbar and his team 2 years to complete this 12 minute SHORT animation.

It puts your 30 minutes into persective: It's just not achievable even if you do nothing else for the next two years: And personally, its not worth doing that for these music tracks. Try thinking about making a vid for the best track and then maybe, just maybe you will get the MTC / V exposure, and interest to make something with a bigger team.

Currently what you want to do is unrealistic.

Rhoel