check me site. ^^

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

blackspittle

check me site. ^^

Post by blackspittle »

AKA that show that everyone should watch I am not exaggerating when I say this is easily, by far and away, the best show I've ever seen, bar none I finished the last season recently and goddamn I r
residues joined by amide linkages. Note the nick and the mismatch, resulting in ex- involved in hypermutation occurring during
Sorry been busy lately but right now there main concern with Drew is infection He started running between 103-105 fever last Wednesday and ran it straight through Saturday night They kept cool blank
I am trying to establish a more regular schedule of sleep, and I use my Nutrition, Health T ips & more. 1.64 0.73 127 107 670 11 1.90
Last edited by blackspittle on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
" but what good is a muffin if your not alive to eat it" - agent 'smink'-----(lucky bob's time machine)
altym

Post by altym »

Hey blackspittle maybe you can use http://voice123.com/ to find voice over talent. Not sure if they will do it for free, but I guess you can work something out. Good luck with your movie.
blackspittle

Post by blackspittle »

Thanks but i've been there already...
" but what good is a muffin if your not alive to eat it" - agent 'smink'-----(lucky bob's time machine)
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

I found my voice actors for 'Birth of Christ' here:

http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/

James 8)
blackspittle

Post by blackspittle »

Thanks...i'll check it out...
poeboy

Post by poeboy »

Is there any pay whatsoever? I loaned my voice out once before, so I guess if you still need something, I can give it a shot. We can work something out.
artfx

Post by artfx »

blackspittle wrote:Thanks but i've been there already...
And what was the result? Your statement makes it appear that things didn't go so well.
----
Terrence Walker
Studio ArtFX
LEARN HOW TO Make YOur Own Animated Film!
Get Video Training to Show You How!
blackspittle

Post by blackspittle »

artfx

I couldn't get nothing...so ya it didn't go well...
poeboy

Post by poeboy »

What, exactly, are you looking for as far as a voice over person goes? Do you need somebody to act as a narrator, or are you looking for someone that can do 47 different voices?