Looking for artwork in a long term Partnership

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Christian

Looking for artwork in a long term Partnership

Post by Christian »

I am an independent German film maker. Currently I am working on a film project for children's spare time activities. The film is intended for television and a multimedia software program. The first serial is 24 x 15 Minutes and mainly live content created with video film equipment (DVCPRO 50). Postproduction is done with Final Cut Pro 5.0.

I need some small animations (< 60 seconds) which I could create on my own using Moho for 2D (or Maya for 3D).

Unfortunately I cannot draw or create a toon character or create artwork like a street or an apartment or other background. So once I have the artwork I would be able to put everything together to an animation.

Based on Moho I am looking for an artist to do the drawing of toon characters, backgrounds etc. in the Moho vector format. This can lead to a long term partnership and involves regular payments for your work. The artwork would be like this:

(1) One basic toon (a fancy children) with a full bone structure for walking, talking etc.
(2) Some basic backgrounds for that toon
(3) Some more children toons or animals to interact
(4) Some artwork like the basic toon together with a flying paper airplane, a candle boat, a can telephone, etc.

If you are interested please sent me an email: ChildrenFilm@aol.com