Animator(s)

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Animator(s)

Post by Guest »

Hello MoHo Group,

I am a writer first and foremost, and was hoping in the New Year to make contact with serious animators from this board.

I've looked about this site and seen the work samples posted, and I have to say I've been really impressed with the quality of them. I don't have the time to learn this program myself to execute my own projects, but I had the idea of collaborating with people who may need a writer to execute their own projects.

I've recently optioned a feature Action/Thriller, have also worked for motion picture companies as a Script Reader, and work as Story Consultant - helping two people get their own options on material.

I'm very interested in working in animation, and love working with talented people, so if this sounds interesting to you, then feel free to drop me a line for a bio, samples or whatever, to dcoolpool at aol.com.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Daniel
Evil Sock Pupet

Post by Evil Sock Pupet »

I have made a film for my major work and am currently making a film so it can be entered ina competition, my dad says my style of animating is very uniqe I dunno I will see if I can show everyone a sample of my work on this site if you like it I would be happy to work for you. msg me ok
webe3d

Hey Daniel

Post by webe3d »

Artist, animator, 3D modeler turned writer here. Just finished my second feature length script and now it's time to combine the two. So I'm working on an animated script while developing the charaters, props and all. But I would be interested in hearing what you have in mind.

If you register on the forum you could leave me a private message, if you wish.