Looking for moho animator

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Fahim, Distinct Sun, Víctor Paredes, erey, Belgarath, slowtiger

Post Reply
christopher

Looking for moho animator

Post by christopher » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:30 am

Hi There,

I am an independent animator. I need some help with my projects.

Please if you are interested visit my website www.golden-fleece-australia.org to get an idea about the projects.

Thanks,

Chris Modirzadeh
Independent animator





http://www.golden-fleece-australia.org
Guest

Re: Looking for moho animator

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:31 am

christopher wrote:Hi There,

I am an independent animator. I need some help with my projects.

Please if you are interested visit my website www.golden-fleece-australia.org to get an idea about the projects.

Thanks,

Chris Modirzadeh
Independent animator





http://www.golden-fleece-australia.org
User avatar
Víctor Paredes
Posts: 4945
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:18 am
Location: Ireland/Chile
Contact:

Re: Looking for moho animator

Post by Víctor Paredes » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:43 am

guest wrote:
christopher wrote:Hi There,

I am an independent animator. I need some help with my projects.

Please if you are interested visit my website www.golden-fleece-australia.org to get an idea about the projects.

Thanks,

Chris Modirzadeh
Independent animator





http://www.golden-fleece-australia.org
Víctor Paredes
Former Moho Product Manager
Rigger and animator in Cartoon Saloon
My Youtube Channel - My webinars
Evil Sock Pupet
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:32 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Evil Sock Pupet » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:36 am

I am an inderpendent film maker to. if you have an idea I could help you animate it.
Image
Guest

Re: Looking for moho animators paid job

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:03 pm

christopher wrote:Hi There,

I am an independent animator. I need some help with my projects.

Please if you are interested visit my website www.golden-fleece-australia.org to get an idea about the projects.

Thanks,

Chris Modirzadeh
Independent animator





http://www.golden-fleece-australia.org
User avatar
mr. blaaa
Posts: 622
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:41 am
Location: ---
Contact:

Post by mr. blaaa » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:43 pm

the entries from "guest"...
is it spamming or should we make up our minds on this?? :shock:
Image
User avatar
Rhoel
Posts: 844
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:09 am
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact:

Post by Rhoel » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:00 pm

mr. blaaa wrote:the entries from "guest"...
is it spamming or should we make up our minds on this?? :shock:
I am an administrator on anotherphpBB software site, so I know what data is available to the moderators/forum administrators.

LM are able to view a posters IP address. Inthis case, if guest'sIP number is the same address as the original poster, then I would expect this thread to be deleted.
Post Reply