2D or 3D Animators for Indie Animated Mini-Series Trailer

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

MSMedia

2D or 3D Animators for Indie Animated Mini-Series Trailer

Post by MSMedia »

I'm creating an original sci-fi animated mini-series. It is currently in the pre-production phase and I am looking to team with a lead animator as well as a small team (eventually) to work together on the project.

Initially we will be producing a trailer which will be used for crowdsourcing and private funding. The trailer will mainly be my concept art, short animations and art/animatics. I will be handling audio, scoring, editing and titling myself. Producing the initial trailer will be unpaid; however, we can incorporate a percentage (capped at a reasonable amount) into the amount being raised for the mini-series production, so that you will get paid something on the back end - whether we raise 1million or just $100.

I'm looking for anyone willing to get on board at all phases of production. This is an independent production - not many indie animated films get much traction, but with your talent/support and with the fundraising efforts I have planned, this mini-series will get off the ground. If interested send me a demo reel and we can talk about specifics.
dueyftw

Re: 2D or 3D Animators for Indie Animated Mini-Series Traile

Post by dueyftw »

Links to the art and scripts Please.

Dale
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Yeah, you need to inspire people to get them interested in working on spec.
MSMedia

Post by MSMedia »

Thanks for the input guys

Synopsis:
The story centers on a creature named Oba living under the rule of an alien species called Garakans. After his wife and then his children are taken away, he sets out on a quest to save them and confront the Garakans with the help of a refurbished robot named Ansuzu 1 of 7. I've attached some conceptual artwork and an excerpt from the screenplay.

The trailer itself will be a mixture of concept art ending with an animated sequence or two. Like I stated before, I am planning on handling the editing scoring and voiceover work for this trailer. I just wanted to have one or two animated sequences and possibly some additional concept art to tease to funders/financers.

Some of the concept sketches are below:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 0fc3b490f6

If you guys are interested based off that, or want more information feel free to contact me and we can go from there. Thanks!
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

I might be interested. Contact me.

Dale