Background Artist

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

TheMinahBird

Background Artist

Post by TheMinahBird »

Simple question but does anyone want to be a background artist for me, and no I don't have any money. I'm 16 and unemployed, without a license.
"Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure; men love in haste but they detest at leisure" - Lord Byron
Maestral

Re: Background Artist

Post by Maestral »

Might be nice toward others to add a comment in topic title about the type of proposal (paid/unpaid), but on the other hand 'Search..." field should lead you to the topic where one of forum members displayed various backgrounds and some other elements.

There are some CC resources as well...
TheMinahBird

Post by TheMinahBird »

Well I didn't go into deph but:

'v' Hello!
I am looking for free artists. I need someone who would be willing to work with an animation team for a series I'm working on.
there are currently two animators at the time.
"Why should I work for free?! I don't even know you!"
Yes I know you hardly know me and would most likely not want to work without pay but I have no money. I'm 16 and unemployed at the moment. So sorry. 'n'
If I get any revenue from this in the long haul I promise I'll give you some of the cut.
We primarily need background artists for this series, you do not have to be super detailed artist I'd actually prefer a more cute cartoon art style anyways. (:

Things we are looking for:
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/7…
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/7…
media.animevice.com/uploads/0/…
41.media.tumblr.com/93d23b49c3…
"What series is this for you ignoramus? e3e"
THIS ONE.

Just simplistic, nice backgrounds. ^v^ If you are interested please comment down below or email me at yasexstreme@gmail.com.

Thank you!
---

So I don't want pre drawn assets but thanks.
#requests #freeartists #freeartrequest#freeart #freeartwork #backgrounds #help#animation #animatedseries#freecommission
"Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure; men love in haste but they detest at leisure" - Lord Byron
TheMinahBird

Post by TheMinahBird »

I'm looking for original Art or someone to mimic my art style.