Fly fishing animation

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Wetfoot

Fly fishing animation

Post by Wetfoot »

Greetings,

I would like to have an animation showing how to cast a fly rod.
I have Anime Studio Pro 9 (I will upgrade if needed) and have given up on trying to do this myself. I do need to be able to tweak it some on my own (audio, etc..) as I could drive you nuts asking for small adjustments.

I have examples of the type of character I am looking for(where can I attach them here?). I do not need a lot of background. Maybe some moving water would be nice. The person can be male or female (If it is hard to tell it is even better).
Standing in knee deep water is OK. The drawing must be original.
Keep it simple, I am on a tight budget.

The flex of the fly rod and the flow of the line is important, I am not sure the best way to show this. I will at some point need to be able to show the cast from different angles and in slow motion.

I am obviously looking to increase my website traffic.
After the first animation there could be many more to follow if it brings me traffic.
· More than 12 different casts from different angles
· Slow motion, Etc.

Please include a quote for the artwork and bones(?) for the first phase.
I do have an ELance account.

Thanks for considering this project,
Mel (Trout-fly-fishing.com)
jupitor6

Re: Fly fishing animation

Post by jupitor6 »

I will at some point need to be able to show the cast from different angles and in slow motion.
From different angles. I would suggest 3D animation or rostoscoped 2D animation. For the rotoscoping, source video footage of a single casting from several angles would be required. I can do the rotoscoping in Anime Studio if you could provide such source footage.

Fishing: http://www.contentparadise.com/productD ... px?id=1054
Still doing it.