I need an animator for a game. (Non-Paid)

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

fallingsputnik

I need an animator for a game. (Non-Paid)

Post by fallingsputnik »

Hello guys!

Alright, so here's the deal... I just graduated from a University with a Art-Studio degree. My friend (who has a degree in computer science) and I are interested in making a video game. Probably something for android, or iOS. So currently, I'm taking care of the art, my best friend is doing the programming, and another friend of ours, who some know as Johnny Vulpine, is composing the music. The problem we have at the moment, is making animations. We've tried to come up with sprite sheets in numerous ways. Originally, I wanted to hand draw the animations, because I really wanted our game to have that cartoon-like feel to it, but considering the fact that I'm the only artist, it would take way too long. So what we basically do now, is design a character and build him in pieces, then I would use programs like Photoshop, and at this time, Anime Studio, to animate the characters, the problem is that we don't have much experience with this program, and the last time we used it was back in High School. Furthermore, we don't have a budget for this. Everything we're doing we're doing on our own time, and the purpose for this is to gain experience and hopefully well deserved attention. (If the project is successful.) So, if anyone is interested in animating some characters for our 2-D game, let me know. I will certainly give you credit for your work, and if by chance there is a means of monetary gain in the future I will definitely contact you in hopes of partnering up again.
IaMocraM

Re: I need an animator for a game. (Non-Paid)

Post by IaMocraM »

all you need is animating characters? i know the program quite well. if you have more info on the topic I may be interested. do you have an email or skype?
ashily

Re: I need an animator for a game. (Non-Paid)

Post by ashily »

That's right.
r4i sdhc 3dssupport 3DS V4.3.0-10.ACE3DS Pluscan work on 3DS LL/3DS XL r4i gold 3dsr4 3ds4.3.0-10 update relased!