animators to create music videos for hiphop album (Paid gig)

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

slowtiger

Re: animators to create music videos for hiphop album (Paid

Post by slowtiger »

According to this guy I'm not even worth half of it.

I could be that cheap as long as I work alone, and like the client. But I said I'd calculate with 3000.- € minimum per minute of animation, plus VAT. This is a kind of inofficial tarrif of german TV stations.
cocoOS

Post by cocoOS »

my works are very different to rap style music but if you has a video with you (o the rapper) singing I could do a 10 seconds animation..if you're interesting then could talk about payment...it will not be cheap but nor so expensive neither (3000 for a minute animation is a lot in my country)...so...show me a video and I will try a 10 seconds animation....
HeatMan

Post by HeatMan »

Getting an effective and competent staff and low cost at the same time is hard. There's a lot out there which shows a good portfolio and are cheaper than the other. But would they really fit your team? I read on this article, most employers hire their people basing on an interview or two which is a huge mistake. If you have a trial offer, be sure to make the most of it. Remember that getting the right people into your team to start with gets things moving in the right direction and the way a person drives an automobile says a lot about a person's personality. So I suggest you should go for a test drive before hiring someone. Good luck with your search.
rexfurry

Post by rexfurry »

I know this topic is a bit old, but I just finished reading through most of the posts made on here and I have to say, this doesn't really seem like that bad of a deal. However, let me tell you why I think this, for people like me who know enough in Anime Studio to at least do the majority of the things in which they want to do (hence having the ability to just learn something if they don't because their knowledge with the program) this could be a nice way to make some money. The fact that people like me are not "professional" animators, but rather experienced animators that are still learning but knows a good bit of how the animate and do pretty much what is needed of jobs like this (and are still young enough to live at home and not having to worry about rent or taxes) this could be a good experience and fair trade.

And what's nice is that the amount of money that's being distributed is specified by the animator so that he/she can get what they want and what they feel is a good deal without having to worry if the final product is worth the amount being given. I would actually take this job if I had the time to put into it. But seeing as there's around 11 tracks in total (or around that amount) it would be a bit time consuming, and I have a lot of other projects I need to get to this summer. So all in all, for somewhat experienced animators like myself who are still learning, this isn't a bad deal. But for more experienced animators who do need to pay rent and such, this might not be the best thing :)

-rex ^)^