TEX - animated comic series (non - paid small job )

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

kanudo

TEX - animated comic series (non - paid small job )

Post by kanudo »

While im working on another bigger project i had this idea and decided i can work on it also.

This is a small project, i want help making an animated comic series.

The plot is simple and there are only two characters and a dog, living in a house on the middle of nowhere.

Each episode would last only a couple of minutes .

here are more details.

It's about an uneducated racist, homophobic guy named Tex living happily on the mojave desert on a small farm, with no one but his dog named Peggy sue. Suddenly he is visited by a young black rapper who had an accident and has no phone nor any way to contact anyone, and need's his help. The problem is that Tex is racist and was taught that all black people were demons...

the story unfolds from there, with lots of humor and jokes and they end up friends in the end of the series with Tex realizing that his wrong and black and gay people aren't all that bad.

the story it only has 3 characters, only two are voiced and i'll provide Tex's voice, and they're always on the farm so the scenery doesn't change much.
Last edited by kanudo on Mon May 07, 2012 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yalda

Re: TEX - animated comic series (non - paid small job )

Post by yalda »

hi

i'm intrested in your project . can you give me some information about this . i glad to help you . you can see some of my project at

www.yaldanasirian.blogspot.com

http://www.4shared.com/video/dRjAf5sl/elif_1.html

http://www.4shared.com/zip/1sQtEG6b/1_online.html

tanx
kanudo

Re: TEX - animated comic series (non - paid small job )

Post by kanudo »

i liked your work and i have sent you a personal message :)