Im looking for help on a project...need 1 or more animators

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

kanudo

Im looking for help on a project...need 1 or more animators

Post by kanudo »

I have no experience as an animator so i would like one or several animators to help me bring a script i wrote to life.

The script is a Sci fi, post apocalyptic story, and the animator(s) will have enough freedom to change, give they're own ideas and views on the script and the project itself.

We can make this in several episodes or just one big movie...

For the time being there would be no compensation for working on the project but im sure that as soon as you see the script you will be as much excited as i am to work on it.

If anyone is interested just send me an email to joao_ribeiro2009@sapo.pt

eventually voice actors will be needed.
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

You are asking for a lot of time and effort. Please post the script and any other materials, drawing, outlines, characters descriptions you have.

Animation is very time consuming, your not going to get my help if the script is over 3 pages. Please keep that in mind.

Also I can't animate someone thinking. So your script should not have "Man thinking about lost love-one" but "Man receiving letter and crying" Very common mistake of new writers.

Dale
kanudo

Post by kanudo »

dueyftw wrote:You are asking for a lot of time and effort. Please post the script and any other materials, drawing, outlines, characters descriptions you have.

Animation is very time consuming, your not going to get my help if the script is over 3 pages. Please keep that in mind.

Also I can't animate someone thinking. So your script should not have "Man thinking about lost love-one" but "Man receiving letter and crying" Very common mistake of new writers.

Dale
Thanks Dale..send me an email and we'll talk .

About the script...it's a big script

Off course i can always make it into a shorter version...or tell the story thru several small episodes and if you just want to animate one that's fine.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

You did not understand anything. Please check the other threads about Free animation work and check the replies. It's boring to read it over and over.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Thanks Dale..send me an email and we'll talk .

About the script...it's a big script

Off course i can always make it into a shorter version...or tell the story thru several small episodes and if you just want to animate one that's fine.
You miss understand. I'm very busy and very lazy. You need a very unique idea to get my attention. Post it here in the forum otherwise I'll pass.

Dale