[HIRING] Character rigging and animation ASAP

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

chumamania

[HIRING] Character rigging and animation ASAP

Post by chumamania »

Most of my work is done in AE and C4D, I need an AS ninja to help me with character animation projects.

The current project is a 2 min film. Most of the film doesn't require animation.

I was going to render the movement for the characters on transparent backgrounds and composite everything together in C4D or AE.

I have the characters designed in illustrator with all the different angles.

I want to hire someone to help along with the project. Mostly, simple character animation and rigging. I have two other people helping with the project and I want to complete it asap.

This is a low budget job/favor for a friend the budget is $600. I know this is low, but this can lead to a lot more work.

Also I would be happy to do the project through Elance.com (I'll cover the elance fees) and give you a 5 star rating so you can get a lot more work through elance.

Message me if you have any questions or if you would like more details about the project.

Thanks
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

greetings :)

Could you post some character images? thec omplexity of the characters will come into play.

Also, do you have a more specific breakdown of what kinds of shots/movements you need?

:)