[PAID] Animated Web Series Shorts ($10,000+)

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Kedric

Post by Kedric »

PikaParody Studios is looking for an animator to create our new web series called “Busted.” It is a professionally written series about two police officers who hassle different video game character in each episode. The animator will work with the director (Nick Plagman) who recently graduated film school with an emphasis in directing.

The contract which will be signed beforehand will be for a 10 episode season. Each episode is about 3 minutes long. The animator will receive a storyboard and list of assets for each episode. The director will brief the animator and producer (me) for each episode. As the animator is working on assets, the director will record paid actors and mix a final mp3. This mp3 will consist of all voice acting, music, and some sounds for the entire episode. The animator will animate according to the timing of the mp3. Other sounds like walking will be added by the producer in post-production.

Pay is $1000 per episode + bonus. Basically, the animator will receive $1 per thousand views until the video receives 1,000,000 views. After which, the animator will receive a bonus of $0.50 per thousand views until the video is 2 years old. We are expecting at least (at least) 800,000 views in the first six months.

Here are two videos PikaParody Studios has created that have done quite well in the last six months before PikaParody Studios has become more professional in nature.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Paj7N_DK1RA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuHMoIWGw5Y

Slowtiger, before reminding me that $1000 is relatively low for a 3min episode; I must first say that I am not expecting professional Western animators to respond to this. Rather, I am looking for animators who are just getting started in animating part time or full time. I am also looking for animators in non-Western countries who would appreciate a $10,000 offer.

If you are interested, please send me (the producer) an email (pikaparody@gmail.com) with a demo of your work. I can send you a copy of the script and storyboard for episode 1 if you would like to evaluate the scope of the work.