Direct & Storyboarding a 2D Pilot Animation (PAID Job)

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Sydney1128

Direct & Storyboarding a 2D Pilot Animation (PAID Job)

Post by Sydney1128 »

We have the first version of animatic done but it's simple.
We need someone who has the experience in directing & storyboarding to help add more scenes to what we currently have. Besides adding more scenes to the storyboard, we also need yo in suggesting the final style of this pilot. Then advise our volunteer junior animator to finish this pilot animation before we send for pitching.

Total duration around 3:30 minutes for this children animation base on fact knowledge.
Hence there will not be alot of motion needed, but will need more scenes & play with different angles to make it entertaining.

We hope to complete this by end of March. Hence, it's not really a rush job.
As this is my test pilot, we do not have high budget to spare. But what we can promise is once we secure any fund, we can then offer u a longer contract to do our propose remaining episodes either in directing or storyboarding depending on what is best between us.

If all these conditions are fine with you & you are willing to go through this tough initial stage before we start enjoy the rewards later, please send/PM me some demo to look at and your quote. Lastly, the complete product will belong to us holding the exclusive rights on everything.

Thank you for viewing.
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

"Cash or it doesn't happen."

Don't ever work for somebody who "promises" you a contract "later".

Work with a contract right from the start, with a fixed amount of money to be paid.

A storyboard job like this could be done in a day or two, and I'd charge at least 800.- € (EUR) for it.
Sydney1128

Post by Sydney1128 »

Fair enough. I understand what u mean.

I wonder will u accept the option for part cash now and later after get the funding (probably around 6 months)?

Can u send/pm me some links or demo with your directing or storyboard?
Thank you.

slowtiger wrote:"Cash or it doesn't happen."

Don't ever work for somebody who "promises" you a contract "later".

Work with a contract right from the start, with a fixed amount of money to be paid.

A storyboard job like this could be done in a day or two, and I'd charge at least 800.- € (EUR) for it.
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

Fair enough. I understand what u mean.
I wonder will u accept the option for part cash now and later after get the funding (probably around 6 months)?
Ah, that's a reasonable answer! You, Sir, show a professional attitude.

Follow the www link at the end of my postings to see my website. I do storyboard and layout since 1990 - see http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2827554/ for a start. Please use the email link to further discuss details - I'd like to see some examples from your project.