short pokemon collab

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

otaku3009

short pokemon collab

Post by otaku3009 »

this will be for youtube.com
it wont pay it is just for getting your name out there
i need a short animation parody of pokemon
it needs to be at least 20 seconds or longer
email the completed video to thezeldalink@hotmail.com
reply if you are intrested
my youtube is otaku3009
Last edited by otaku3009 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Putting aside the ludicrous nature of your demands, how is this a "collab"? (I assume this is an abbreviation for "collaboration", and this is not some synonym for "exploitation").
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
otaku3009

Post by otaku3009 »

its a collab because i already have a few animators on board with this and we are collaborating to make it
its for novice animators haven't you seen any collabs befor they are all over the internet and i am making one
and i have already made a contribution to it can be seen at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6O4NDXDYww
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

If someone does 20 seconds of animation and emails it to you, how is that a collaboration?
Rhoel

Re: short pokemon collab

Post by Rhoel »

otaku3009 wrote:it wont pay it is just for getting your name out there
Why don't I just upload my own work to my own Youtube channel... at least then if there is any ad revenue, I get paid for it and not you.

I don't see why anyone would collaborate with you when they can upload it themselves - what's your input? What's the pitch?

Rhoel
otaku3009

Post by otaku3009 »

@Rhoel well maby there not well known then if my fans see that ur in my collab they will go check out your work or if you post a notification about it on you channel as well as all the other animators involved then everyone's fans will learn about the other animators and every one in the group will prosper as individuals thats all in thinking but i see where you are coming from and you present all valid points.
there are lots of people on you tube and new grounds who collab to gain more fans.
an example i always watch little kuribos videos and i am a big fan then little kuribo makes a video with a dude named shadyvox now i watch shadyvoxs videos and little kuribos videos so through colaberating shady gaind little kuribos fans and little kuribo gains shadys fans while still keeping there original fans so web traffic increases for bolth of them
otaku3009

Post by otaku3009 »

@jahnocli
because i will put it together with my animation and the animations of the other members in the collab.
ill put a link to give you an example of what a collab is so you understand
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv1cUMnKbM0 there is a collab (each part is made by a different person) parodying metal gear solid i hope it helps you understand.
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

I'm English, so I understand English reasonably well. What you're describing is a compilation. Maybe this process is known a collab, but it is not a collaboration. I'm sure none of this matters anyway...
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

you have 10 subscribers, and only 300 channel views... I don't see how that could benefit anyone who hasn't ever uploaded anything - and tbh, if their stuff is good, they would get more interest than that without a 'collab' within a few days :P

I think you'd be better off finding someone more popular to collab with yourself, rather than trying to get unknown novices to collab with you since not you nor them will benefit from such an arrangement... or perhaps i've missed the point
otaku3009

Post by otaku3009 »

yha i see where ur comeing from
otaku3009

Post by otaku3009 »

i have 4000 channel veiwes now bithches
Imago

Post by Imago »

Otaku3009, please behave!
You can't drop here and start insulting the forum users!
If you can make 4000 views on your youtube channel you don't need any help!
Right?
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Well, you now have 4001, because I logged on to your youTube channel, On the other hand, I'm never going back, because here wasn't a single piece of original artwork, and moving still drawings around (however 'edgy' the movement is) - that's not animatiion.

And if you ARE going to insult forum members, try and get the spelling right -- otherwise you set yourself up as the butt of some unintentional humour. And that's the funniest kind.
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

4000??? That all??? Youtube has nothing but mindless sheep.

I got over 15,000 for my motorcycle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXeGfM9KefY

AND almost 200,000 for some crappy animation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN8aXQcb ... ature=plcp

Any moron can get lots of uwe's

Dale