Innovative talent combination: Whistling & Animation

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jjj

Innovative talent combination: Whistling & Animation

Post by jjj »

Greetings to you wonderful animators... :)

As an emotionally motivated "whistler-musician", I'm bombarded with lots of animation ideas. Since animation is all about inspirations and illusions, I'm looking for a talented animator interested in combining our emotional (bombardment!) creativity and turning it into vivid animation!
Our project could produce some interesting (TV etc.) entertainment, in which the emotions of my whistling to music would be depicted. Since I perceive music purely emotional, I could deliver a theme idea or two for each piece.
For instance: the big, aggressive orchestra melodies could depict a lion tamer, controlling a pack of ferocious looking beasts, all being submissively and respectfully guided by the conductor's baton movements.
-----------------------
Here's a concrete example of my animation imagination in action. Download this short musical piece and follow the (Window Player-) timing of my imagination:
http://www.filehosting.org/file/details ... usk_12.mp3
1:00) King Louis XVI, full of pride and glory, is marching towards the "Arc de Triomphe" (Paris), followed by a drummer with a huge drum and a brass band.

16:00= Now they reach the Arc and the scenery changes to the scaffold setup of the guillotine. There you depict all tragedy of the King as he is being walked and strapped to guillotine (see Internet how this thing looked and worked).

1:09= Finally, the knife of the guillotine thunders down! You just briefly (for a second) show his head dropping into a container, lots of blood and a soldier holding, covering up the gruesome scenery with red shroud. Next, you see the King's relatives etc. in deep mourning, lamenting his demise and scattering flowers...

1:58= Scenery changes and you see the Earth's globe spinning to Siberia, depicting on how a Russian tenor praises the Kulaks (forced labor camps in Siberian snow ice & snow) singing with open arms and devotion...

2:22= The scenery changes to greener pastures: the Earth's globe spinning to Kazakhstan and you show a scenery in which a pretty Kazakh girl dances in circle, formed of dancing Kazakh men. (google for: dancing Kazakhs)

3:05= Now, the circle of dancing Kazakh men opens and the girl is being guided to a wooden toilet with a heart in the door... (it's, because the song's words have lots of "Ka-ka-lin" in it) and so, they invite her to go for it. She enters the toilet, closes the door and the dancing Kazakh men form a circle around the toilet and dance to the end of the song. In the last fast bit of the song they crouch down and throw their boots forwards as typical to Kazakh dancing.
------------------------
In an melodically dramatic orchestral piece we could present the world's greatest conductor (with a bushy hairdo etc.), conducting the invisible orchestra, in which only lots of big note stands are depicted.
In original Spanish "corrida de toros" band pieces, we could portrait a feisty Spaniard, dancing with a dangerous looking woman and treating her almost like a "torero treats his beloved toros"; i.e. just like the music goes; one moment sweet in love and the next moment kicking her into her butt.
Believe it or not, but all these emotional phenomena I actually perceive and experience while performing my creative whistling to music.
The combination of serious, (interesting; never boring) musical creativity and appropriate animation would undoubtedly result in quality entertainment, similar to 'deja vu' Walt Disney's animation.
Here's for instance a d/l link of an entire piece of the "Warsaw Concerto", ...improved and enhanced by my emotional creativity:
http://hotfile.com/dl/137215623/832faf6 ... _.rar.html
My email: jdrinda@hotmail.com
http://jdrinda.tripod.com