[STRONG PASSIVE INCOME] Video Game Web Series

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Kedric

[STRONG PASSIVE INCOME] Video Game Web Series

Post by Kedric »

PikaParody Studios is currently looking at starting a new animated web series on Machinima. It will be a parody of a video game of your choosing.

You choose the videogame to parody- I will get a team of writers to create the first season of seven episodes for that videogame. I will also get the voice actors and mix the final audio with music and everything. All you need to do is animate. Each episode is 2-3 minutes long.

We receive payment from the marketing on youtube. We send you a portion of the profit. As an animator your payout for the series would be $1 per thousand views. If you get one million views you make $1000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Paj7N_DK1RA&
Here is one of our popular videos. (Please note that the animation quality in this video is much higher than the quality we actually need) If this was your video- in the first week you made $100. Plus you would now be making an additional $32 a month from this video because it seems to have a steady growth rate. If this animator had 10 similar videos all growing at the same rate, he would be making $128 a month of passive income.

Now, we do not need videos of the quality from the Angry Birds video. We are actually looking for very simple animations like south park, family guy, sprite animation, or vector-based. (You can even use the new character wizard if you want). It should not be taking you a long time to make each episode.

http://www.youtube.com/show/sonicforhire?s=1
Imagine if you were the creator of an easy animated series like Sonic for Hire which currently has 26 videos. Each video gets an average of 200,000 views the first week. Thus, for each video you would make $200 the week of upload. The entire series also has a steady growth rate. Thus, each video makes an additional $200 a month. So, with 26 videos in the series all growing at a steady rate, you would be making $5,200 a month. So yes, there is good money to be made for good animator.

Imagine, with 50 videos of a popular series, you could be making $120,000 or more a year of passive income. Not bad for an amateur (or even professional) animator.

If you are interested, please let me see an example of your work and tell me what video game you want to use. Your game choices include: Mario, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Donkey Kong, Resident Evil, Halo, Crash Bandicoot, Tekken, Tomb Raider, Street Fighter, Metal Gear, Kirby, Assassin’s Creed, and Super Smash Bros.

My email is pikaparody@gmail.com
Red_Fla

Post by Red_Fla »

Do You Guys do animations?
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

Of course we do.
Red_Fla

Post by Red_Fla »

If you guys need volunteer animator just pm me and ill be happy to help
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

Red_Fla wrote:If you guys need volunteer animator just pm me and ill be happy to help
You are welcome to join us.
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

Thanks for the detailed information. Once the assets are received, what would be the ideal turnaround for the each episode?
Red_Fla

Post by Red_Fla »

Just PM me the info iw ould like to join a team and work and see how it feels
Kedric

Post by Kedric »

neeters_guy wrote:Thanks for the detailed information. Once the assets are received, what would be the ideal turnaround for the each episode?
Neeter's Guys,

You would recieve the entire first season at one time. Thus, you would receive the audio for seven episodes. You are able to work at your own pace.

It is preferable that one episode is released each week at the same time. Iif you want to get to work right away and if you are able to animate one a week, that would be fine. If that is too much work, you could animate all seven episodes over the course of a couple months and then send them all at once.

You pretty much work at your own pace.

I only ask that the first episode is released within three months of the delivery of the audio.
Red_Fla

Post by Red_Fla »

ok