Zelda movie voice actor needed: Princess Zelda

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

igetboredproductions

Zelda movie voice actor needed: Princess Zelda

Post by igetboredproductions »

For over a year, I have been working on an animated Legend of Zelda fan film. At first, I had used my sister to voice Zelda, but she is uninterested, and shows it when she does voices by speaking in a bland monotone voice. I am looking for someone who would like to replace her.

To audition, record the following lines and PM a download link of audio files to me at http://www.youtube.com/user/igetboredproductions

-Here are a few lines from the movie-

Zelda: Father, I have a bad feeling about that man.

King Harkinian: Do not worry my child, he only wishes for an alliance. This will only make our country stronger.

Zelda: But what if its the same man who threatened our land centuries ago?

King Harkinian: Bah! That's just an old story. You have nothing to fear for. Our land is safe, and forever shall be.

-Much later scene-

*With sword in back, Ganon begins to topple over backwards towards Zelda*

Link: ZELDA!

*Link runs and shoves Zelda out from under Ganon, and ends up getting crushed himself*

Zelda: LINK!

*Ganon transforms back to Ganondorf and picks up Link by the arm. Link is crippled and unable to move, and Ganondorf resonates the triforce*

Ganon: YES! THE TRIFORCE IS MINE! THE POWER OF THE GODS IS AT MY DISPOSAL!

Zelda: NO!

Link: Z... Zelda... I'm sorry... I failed.

Ganon: You see Zelda!? I always get what I want!

*A dark figure with red glowing eyes is seen standing in the distance behind Ganondorf. suddenly, a blast of dark magic flings Ganondorf into a rock side.*

I would like anyone who auditions to read both lines. I would like to see how people handle voicing both a calm and collected Zelda, and a scared, freaking out Zelda.

The winner of the audition will not only appear in the movie but will gain access to stuff that hasn't been released to the public.
All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.
otaku3009

Post by otaku3009 »

i am a guy but i have a high voice and i voice in several flash animations you can see some on my you tube channel
i can send you the recording files soon
can i use a sound editor its okay if i cant
i am 14 so i have a high voice