Hero's Shadow (voice actors needed)

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

rexfurry

Hero's Shadow (voice actors needed)

Post by rexfurry »

Hello everyone, my name is rexfurry, I'm a game 2d designer as well as an animator (Mainly 2D, I'm still learning 3D) Anyway, I'm working on a 2D animated series called, Hero's Shadow, it's pretty much being entirely created in Anime Studio 6 pro. This series has been in production for a couple months now and finally it's all paid off with the completion of episode one. The reason it took me so long is because when I was creating the series I was actually still learning AS, I also made the mistake of starting this during the school year. But none the less I've managed to get everything done in spite of my situation. The only thing left to do now is, get some voices for these characters! Now normally I would post the rules and such of what I need and how I'm going to go about this, but all that is already done and put into a video which can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4VXEhbw ... ideo_title

Both the video and the description (make sure you look at both) contains all the information you'll need to know. Also, I'm sorry I'm just know posting this, I would have done it sooner but I wanted to make sure that I actually succeeded with this project so that this wouldn't be an empty post. Thank you for reading this and I hope to have you as a voice actor in my series.

Oh, and before I go I'd just like to give a brief introduction to the series, so here it goes. Hero's Shadow was inspired by the popular anime Naruto. However, it will not be trying to copy that series and is it's own thing. It's based in a fictional world where animals have human traits a live like a human (but they're still animals) Anyway, it's based in a world where ninjas are something that you would see everyday, and there are even schools that train young animals to become ninjas and defend their village against rival villages. Why must they defend their village you may ask? Well the reason is, every village earns respect from other villages by how powerful it is, so to gain power they must defeat and conquer rival villages, hence the ninjas defending their own village. Anyway, the main character in the story is a young cat around 14-15 years old (in human years) and his name is Fuiasu. Now fuiasu is training to be a village ninja but not for the purpose of defending his village but rather, to stop all the fighting between other villages and bring peace between them all. On his journey towards his goal he is accompanied by his two best friends, Pig the pig, and Velence the cat. On their journey they face many dangers and get into intense battles. I'm going to go ahead and end it there, as you can see this is a very exciting anime-like series and I hope to have more episodes up in the future. But for now I would like to just focus on getting the voices for ep 1, so, with that I'm off c ya guys later :)

-rex