Looking for voice actors

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Diana Kennedy

Looking for voice actors

Post by Diana Kennedy »

Hi there!

My animated Film Project "la Bête des Vosges (The Beast) is almost finished and so I am seeking the voices for the English Version. The whole Film is 20 Minutes long.
See Teaser (in French) here:
http://dianakennedy.deviantart.com/gall ... 8#/d2kuttg

I am looking for 2 male and one female voice:

1. The main role : JFK.
2. The Mayor of the Village
3. The old lady of the lonley farmhouse.

You must have the equipment to record your voice in good quality and save them as wav. files. You will have to to speak in exactly the lenght the original french actors did.

The Film will be available on DVD and be introduced at some Exhibitions planned for 2011. I will pay a royalty with every DVD sold.
The Film is about 20 minutes in Length. But there isn't really much dialogs, so there isn't a too huge work for you.

b15fliptop

Post by b15fliptop »

slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

I suggest you do a google search for voice actors in your area - there should be enough native english speakers. I do the same here in Berlin, and it's just much better to be able to visit them and supervise their work directly. (Rates in Berlin are between 150 and 250 € per hour of work - or a different rate per take is agreed.)
Diana Kennedy

Post by Diana Kennedy »

@b15fliptop Thank you for the hint. Will try out that Forum.

@Slowtger: "My area" consists of a couple of little lost villages with more houses for sale than people. I very much doubt that there is a native english speaker - let alone a voice actor.
:lol:
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

Oh ... that part of france ... I always think "Paris" when I read about animation from France. The only "rural" animation studio I know of would be Folimage.
Diana Kennedy

Post by Diana Kennedy »

Hehe, yes, my "animation studio" is a little stone house with a fire place, some seats and me drawing on my lap covered with blankets and a warming bottle against the cold. Paris is far away. :wink:
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

Sounds like a place worth to visit ...

When I was visiting the Annecy festival in 91 and 93, we borrowed a van and drove down from Berlin. Somewhere in Savoye there was a former mill near a small river in the middle of a larger forst where we stopped for a break. That place was always my ideal for living ...
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

slowtiger wrote:The only "rural" animation studio I know of would be Folimage.
Not sure they would regard Valence as 'rural' :D

Rhoel