Need fun & quick animation for tech video

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

MadReindeer

Need fun & quick animation for tech video

Post by MadReindeer »

I'm seeking assistance with a video I'm putting together for an equipment supplier. Part of the video involves animation of a truck trying to drive across various portions of a U.S. map, but quickly getting lost amidst a sea of telephone communications streaming all over the place. The total amount of footage would probably add up to roughly 20 to 25 seconds out of this 3-minute industrial video.

This would be an extremely easy assignment for any experienced AS animator; basically, you have to animate a map, a truck and lots of moving arrows, and do so in a fun and engaging manner. However, time is of the essence; I would need the finished product by Thursday evening. I am willing to pay $300.

Interested? E-mail me immediately at rob@theatrecr.org and please send me links to other examples of your work. Because of the timeline, I am looking to fill this immediately. 300 bucks. One afternoon's work. And it's a fun assignment that I'd do myself if I wasn't running out of time. One of the reasons I originally suggested animation for this project was because Anime Studio's cut-out style is perfect for it. (It's just the animation; I've already got the voiceovers, music and surrounding video done, and once hired, I can send you a link to the video your animation would plug into, so that you see firsthand what I'm going for.)
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Aah...nice post. You're offering cash, its not an impossibly ambitious project, and you're detailing what's involved. Nice one it would be nice if more posts were of this calibre.
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

I concur :)
MadReindeer

Post by MadReindeer »

Thanks! This job has been filled; I now have a fellow animator on board. I appreciate all the interest!
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

Wow... thanks for actually paying whoever is doing this unlike the other knuckleheads who post jobs here... Not a bad price either. I could use $300 right now :P Wish I applied before the position filled up.
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

last two posters = spam-o-rama dudes find and delete kkkkkkkkkkk