Looking For a Talented Anime Style Animator

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

GameDesigner11

Looking For a Talented Anime Style Animator

Post by GameDesigner11 »

Hello and good day,

Project Name:
Diaries Resurrect

Project Description:
Diaries Resurrect is an apocalyptic zombie world wherein there is no such thing as a safe haven. The general areas are broken down into safe, deadly and restricted zones. Civilians who are immune to the virus have been forced into a nomadic state of constant travel. The diaries that were left behind by 4 incredible survivors (Bill, Zoey, Louis and Francis) sustain way points, exits and entrances in many of the zones which have become helpful to the common civilian. The diaries are also containing daily stresses and hopes of the survivors among medical information and strategical planning. These survivors have been dubbed heroes due to the importance and quality in survival they have provided to the people.

CEDA has just launched a recon team to search and retrieve the 4 heroes for a confidential briefing - Sasha, Emma, Max and Vinny are to search all zones in order to find them. With constant issues of broken com links, ammo shortage and zombie praising cannibles among zombies and special infected zombies it is an action packed feature. After uncovering a deadly truth to the infection, it is up to the team to share this vital news with the 4 heroes rather than capture them as it were originally planned.

Diaries Resurrect Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/DiariesResurrect

Brief Description:
Based on 4 soldiers in an apocalyptic world who face off with Zombies and Special Infected Zombies of the L4D 1 & 2 series. These soldiers belong to a special recon force in the CEDA military that seek immune survivors and collect highly important data in restricted zones.

Contact Name: Nathaniel
Contact Email: Diariesresurrect@live.com
Last edited by GameDesigner11 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:35 am, edited 6 times in total.
abbyjon

Hi

Post by abbyjon »

My name is Abby Jon coming from Texas. Am interested in the job animator for a video game trailer.

For that What procedures can be taken?

Please tell me....
GameDesigner11

Concept Artist

Post by GameDesigner11 »

Hello once again,

I have been working extremely hard on the Level Designs of the game and am reaching the very critical point of the animation production stage. I have updated the post with the necessary information required.

If you are also interested in voice acting please write to the email available and I will send you the audition lines.

I only require that you have a noise free background and clear microphone when auditioning.

I have also responded to the artists via. pm and hope they have received the messages sent. A reference video on the type of look and feel that is aimed for will also be posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4y-EmCxVpU

Thank you,

Nathaniel
Lead Developer
DiariesResurrect@live.com