children's educational animated stories..

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

genieworx

children's educational animated stories..

Post by genieworx »

We are looking for a anime studio animator to do a trial one hour educational animation. This will include about 6 short stories.. with breaks in the middle. If this becomes are success we plan to do 4 more

If any one is interested please let me know and I will give you more details.

Thanking you..
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

Your posting doesn't adress the matter of payment. Do you have sufficient funding for this? Even if your one hour program consists of 6 shorts of 5 minutes it is a lot of work. Do you have experience in the field?
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

A project of this size would normally be supported by morethan one animator, background artist etc.

Considering there are now 3 versions of ASP, some additional guidelines are needed to help those who might have the capacity to assist.

Rhoel
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

1 hour's a lot of animation
genieworx

Post by genieworx »

I agree this is a lot of animations...

We will be doing the backgrounds. Although it is an hour long. It will have breaks where it will show activities/exercises for the kids to do. These will again be done in-house.

The characters will also be modeled in-house.

We do not have much experience in the animation field. We do videos and visual effects. This will be a trial project for us.

We do have funds however securing these starting on this project will depend on a lot of factor. Right now we are researching to see how feasible a project this is..

Thank you for the replies.
y_n

animator

Post by y_n »

I glad to cowork with you . if you can explain more about that , and if you want i upload my last project that i did with anime studio pro7 .
this link intreduce me to you

http://yaldanasirian.blogspot.com

i hope to glad you
tanx
:)