Lead LAMP Developer

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

bnataraja

Lead LAMP Developer

Post by bnataraja »

@ SutraJobs.com
Sutra Services Pvt Ltd

Experience: 3-7 yrs
Education: Any graduate
Industry Type: Architecture/Interior Designing
Skills: PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, Apache, AJAX, DOM, CSS, Linux, memcached, Multi-threading, SVN, REST, Advanced RDBMS, OOPs, Json, Jquery,

Job Description

As a Senior Developer at SutraJobs.com, you will engage in product development to develop game-changing, globally distributed Web 2.0 products. These products involve myriad technologies, complex algorithms and the latest application paradigms such as AJAX, SOA, JavaScript libraries like YUI, Jquery, MooTools, Scriptaculuous etc:

You will be involved in the entire lifecycle of a project, including strategy, vision, design, UX, coding, architecture, deployment etc, and will be chiefly expected to deliver clean, testable and well-designed code for the same.

* Leadership: Planning roadmap, designing product architecture, and executing projects as the lead
* Management: Coordinating with vendors/freelancers for outsourced projects, recruitment of new team members, mentoring joinees
* Coding: Working in a LAMP environment to create and debug our web application in PHP
* Coding: Writing efficient SQL queries and Implementing a web service using REST fundamentals
* Coding: Driving enhancement of existing features / functionalities and database architecture in conjunction
* Coding: Development of product and new features

Over and above this, playing the main role in planning, developing, maintaining and enhancing all features on SutraJobs.com.
Company Profile

Company profile: www.infokall.com

Infokall is a leading provider of Enterprise Application Integration solutions and delivering intelligent mobile solutions since its inception. In today's competitive environment, organizations require real-time access to comprehensive, concise and relevant data. Infokall delivers solutions that allow organizations to leverage their existing systems, integrate data and enables access to the information anytime, anywhere.

Infokall has successfully integrated systems and automated business processes, for fortune 500 companies, receiving significant returns through increased efficiency, speed and profitability.

Infokall has been selected by many law enforcement agencies for their Automated Field Reporting systems and successfully deployed intelligent mobile solutions for health care and logistics verticals.

Contact Details
Company Name: Sutra Services Pvt Ltd

http://www.usjobcareer.com/USJobCareer/ ... x?id=31807
brucegulick

Um..

Post by brucegulick »

You're fishin' in the wrong pond, son. We make cartoons here, not "Enterprise Integration Services".

Also, while I'm at it, WHAT THE WASTES OF HELL DOES ANY OF THAT MEAN????

It's just jargon salad, tossed in techspeak vinaigrette . I read the whole description three times and wanted to smash my face into the desk, because none of it describes any possible human action.

Game changing? Homeslice, you couldn't change the game if this was an ATARI.

"Infokall delivers solutions that allow organizations to leverage their existing systems, integrate data and enables access to the information anytime, anywhere."

So what, you let people use the tools they already have to do what they already do on the web that already exists? What a service!

Your company sounds exactly like a giant scam, even if it's not. Take it from me, the key to success is to do actual things, and in a manner that can be described with actual words.

If either of those criteria are not met your endeavor is doomed.

Oh, and I fixed that chart on your site for you, too.
My characters, props and backgrounds for AS6 at http://thecartoonboat.com/
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

Its Christmas, a paying gig and there are LAMP guys on here, so I'll be a nice mod and leave it on.

Personally, the OP might want to repost this on eLance.com as it will have greater effect.
brucegulick wrote:Also, while I'm at it, WHAT THE WASTES OF HELL DOES ANY OF THAT MEAN????
You've never been to a corporate board meeting have you :-)

Rhoel
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Love that flowchart...
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?