(PAID) hiring animators

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

dryink

(PAID) hiring animators

Post by dryink »

small studio in Los angeles hiring 2-4 animators . The job is 35-45 hours a week.15 dollars an hour is the pay. schedules will vary from morning to evening. experience is a plus. its will last approxmately 3-4 months. After affects, and foley sounds a plus also. start date asap. interviews will start Monday the 7th thru wedsday the 9th.

dryinkllc@gmail.com
Last edited by dryink on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
judahlion

Post by judahlion »

Just so you know the base-line starting salary for a somewhat experienced animator is around $28US per hour (a guild member would be even more)...
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

98% of the Animation 'Jobs' on the internet are 'help me for free' by people who have no clue of the amount of work involved. At 11 an hour it sounds more like a personal project that needs some help. I don't know I live in NY and make 14 at my night job.

Dale
tonym

Post by tonym »

When somebody offers a paying gig on this forum, it would be nice if people didn't suggest he or she pay more than their budget can afford. :(

Back on topic... :)

Dryink, do you have a website? Has your studio animated anything before? Can you give a little more information about the project?
jwlane

ditto

Post by jwlane »

ditto Tonym, offering actual cash at THIS forum should be more welcome. Dryink did say "small studio" after all.
tooMANYideas

old post follow up

Post by tooMANYideas »

I agree - anyone willing to offer upfront compensation should not be down paddled - ideally these boards exist to bring talent and work together. :D

Requests for assistance or peer review aside - if the board is nothing but a talent pool complaining over work rates and how poorly they are managed, etc. - then it is a circle jerk and not the productive medium many like myself came in search of. :cry:

That said - yeah, I am new to the board, have ideas and opinions.
benecosse

Re: old post follow up

Post by benecosse »

Old post
Last edited by benecosse on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JaMike

Re: old post follow up

Post by JaMike »

tooMANYideas wrote:if the board is nothing but a talent pool complaining over work rates and how poorly they are managed, etc. - then it is a circle jerk and not the productive medium many like myself came in search of.
If you have to go back 9 months to find a post to complain about, then the board is in a pretty healthy state.

I've not been here that long, but already I can see that this is a good board, and these are good people. I'm planning to stick around.