Phantom of Tsuni Takanoa(Need Anime Maker and Voice Actors!)

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

JohnForester15

Phantom of Tsuni Takanoa(Need Anime Maker and Voice Actors!)

Post by JohnForester15 »

Here is the website: http://phantomoftsunitakanoa.webs.com/helpme.htm

Thats not the official website,but it will do for now. This is what I need:

1. Somebody who can make anime.(The actual show.)
2. Somebody who can draw anime.(Youll see why)
3. Somebody to do the voices.(Youll need to try out.)
4. Somebody who can make good AMVs(Youll see why)

Please,reply here or go to the website and go to the page "Help Me" and fill that out. Either way is fine,just help me out!

Note: I do not know if this will make profit or not,just know that it may take months to accomplish,maybe even a year or two. If it does,however,become very very popular,we could always sell it to a TV Station. Please help!
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

I never understand why people who can do none of these things themselves always get the notion that they can make an anime. If you cannot do, then most likely you don't know the amount work needed here.

Is this on spec? You don't even have any preliminary character designs, and a freewebs site is not very promising.

Good luck.
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Sorry, but you need to learn how to write a script.

Quote" All is going normal for Tsuni at first. "

How the hell do I animate that?

The other problem is the amount of work involved. Hacked character take about 2 hours. Refined quality ones take up to a week of my time.

Backgrounds are in the range of 10minutes to a 4 hours each.

The animation is rather easy once the assets are done.

Some one should tell your right now, NO ONE is going to put in the several thousand hours of work that is needed.

But you need to fix that script! I just gave you one pointer, get two books.

'Your screenplay sucks'
'How not to write a Screenplay'

While I'm spending your hard earn money buy AS and try animation with it.
A good script and most of the assets done, you might find the help you need.

Dale
realsnake

Post by realsnake »

synthsin75 wrote:I never understand why people who can do none of these things themselves always get the notion that they can make an anime. If you cannot do, then most likely you don't know the amount work needed here.
Good luck.
Visit: My blog
dsaenz825

Post by dsaenz825 »

Well if you are looking for voice actors, your in the wrong site. :oops:
Once you got something to show, go to this website:
http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/

I agree with Dale, work more on your script (its not a script in its stage right now) and get anime studio. You never know if you cant animate if you've never tried right. :wink:

Good Luck
I love comments for they help me improve on my weaknesses.
JohnForester15

Yes....

Post by JohnForester15 »

100% agree with you all,im bored as hell mostly,and I feel so unimportant,theres nothing special that I really do.... By the way,the episode thing was more of a short description,it isnt like I was going to just tell you that and expect you to automatically understand what I wanted you to animate. I didn't make the script or anything because I really didn't think it would pass,because i'm sure I would do some major flaw after working on it for a while,and nobody will like it,and I spent hours for no reason at all.

Hope you understand,that this was more of a test to see how you would respond to it,positively or negatively....The answer is quite clear.

Peace out. :wink:

Edit: Ill come back when I have more to show for it.

Second Edit: I know how to write a script... :roll:
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

I thought that I knew how to write a script too. Trust me, get those two books above, and before you write anything, read at least one of them. I have a bunch of books on how to draw and animate.

The animator's Survival Kit -Richard Williams

Vanishing Point- Jason Cheeseman-Meyer

These two books will save you hours, and improve anything you do in animation.

The third would be an overview of anatomy.

Notice that none of my recommendations try to teach you to draw. Personally that is done by turning off the computer and copying others work. Each time you will gain a small element of the others persons art, until it becomes your own.

So the my advice: Get unbored, read, learn and try yourself.

Dale
realsnake

Post by realsnake »

Yea! practice rly hard, until ur figure drawing is improved. who knows u might prove a golden asset to forum members one day....

:lol:
jackismyazz

Post by jackismyazz »

seriously, Jhonfostner. You should listen to these animation expert advise, u might have heard of saying, 'Old is Gold'. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
dsaenz825

Post by dsaenz825 »

I wish someone had told me to read about how to write scripts before I actually wrote the script for episode one in my series. :?

Oh well, if we dont learn by others we will learn through our mistakes. :)

You have a pretty good thing going there. All that is required is a bit more effort on your side to make your dream a reality: and hours of study and practice. 8)

Good Luck
I love comments for they help me improve on my weaknesses.
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

Quick Questions:

How many episodes will this need to tell the story and what is the expected running time of each episode?

Rhoel
jackismyazz

Post by jackismyazz »

I believe Jhonforester15 would be packing his bag'n baggage after hearing so much good comments :lol:
tonym

Re: Yes....

Post by tonym »

JohnForester15 wrote:I didn't make the script...because i'm sure I would ...spent hours for no reason at all.
You worry about wasting "hours"? Man, I cannot relate to that.

It is normal for me to spend months on a personal project that eventually reveals itself to be a waste of time.

Understanding your desire to not waste "hours" on a script is beyond my powers of comprehension.

Recently I wasted hours designing a set of hands for a character that proved completely unusable and had to be re-done. Yet the lost hours didn't worry me at all. Hours are nothing. I worry about wasting years.

Good luck maintaining the willpower necessary to work on your project to the extent it requires. I bet most folks lose their enthusiasm before they hit the two-hundredth hour of work.