15 bucks for a SVG export

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

masterpj55

15 bucks for a SVG export

Post by masterpj55 »

Gladly paying 15 bucks for a moho 12 sample project svg export.
I have the file here and I'd gladly send it privately.

The use of the generated .svg files is for personal (non commercial) use only.

I really only want to see how well the .SVG export is for animation before I decide to purchase Moho 12 for a specific application. The demo of moho 12 does not offer any export so I have no means to test this. I have a sample project here from anime studio pro 10 (.anme) that I would like to run through as a test.

The reason why I want this is because it would convince me to invest in moho 12 purely for it's new .svg image sequence export (as .swf vector export usually results in fairly broken files)
masterpj55

Re: 15 bucks for a SVG export

Post by masterpj55 »

Haven't had a reply. I pretty much wanted this export to see how well moho would handle it and that's it (no commercial usage)
However I would be willing to raise my offer for purely a project export as I really want to see if moho does the job for me on SVG export without having to go through the means of buying the whole software right away.
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Contact me in a few days Currently I'm in Florida on vacation. I should be home in NY by Saturday. I will let you use my copy of AS 12. This will be the full copy of AS 12. You will need to have 'Team viewer' on your computer allow you to remote my computer. Team Viewer will allow copy and paste text from you computer to mine. Also though Team Viewer you can transfer files with Team Viewer.

By the way I have both a full licence of AS and a Beta licence. I will set it up for the full licence, not the beta.

Oh ya, Take the money you would have paid me and give it charity. drop it in the next charity box you see.

Dale
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

I just set up a computer with Moho 12

Fresh install of windows 10. Nothing but Moho, Team Viewer and the garbage that comes with windows.

Has 6 cores and a 1070 gpu.

Contact me and I will give you the Team Viewer account number.

This is on one of my miners so its not going to stay this way forever.

Dale