where can I download more mouths?

Discuss Papagayo issues here

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

ys1382

where can I download more mouths?

Post by ys1382 »

Hi, the three mouths that come with Papagayo are nice, but do any others exist that I can download or buy? It would save me the trouble of making my own. Thanks.
kenmead

Post by kenmead »

Did you have any responses to your post about mouths to download or purchase? I'm a new ASPRO user and had the same question..
ys1382

Post by ys1382 »

Yes, the official response was "no".
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

If you don't want to create them yourself then you could get a book on cartoon drawing. I will usually have a section on various parts of the body and face. It should have a full page just on drawing mouths. Scan it into your computer, crop the individual images, and use something like Corel Trace to convert them to vector. Resize and import. There you go...
myles

Post by myles »

I think most of the Cartoon Solutions characters for Anime Studio have mouth sets compatible with Papagayo.

Disclaimer: I haven't actually purchased or used any of these characters, I've only seen the web site.

Regards, Myles
"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted."
-- Groucho Marx
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

Or not use it at all and use Crazy Talk? It may work for your needs. I have never used it so I can't vouch for its effectiveness but you can check out the galleries and see if it is good enough for your needs.

http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/default.asp
Lepuppy

Free anime studio mouth

Post by Lepuppy »

Well, i wanted the same thing but couldn't find any mouths so i had to resort to making my own (I didn't like the way that all of them were always smiling) but I can give you mine in an attachment if you give me your email, and if you don't want to send it to me publicly as a post then just email me about it: lepuppy7@gmail.com
My heart is pure as a flushed toilet
poorsage

importing new mouths to papagaya

Post by poorsage »

Hi, this is a bit of an old thread but perhaps InfoCentral knows the answer.
I want to do the same as you and add new phenome mouth shots but don't know how. Could someone enlighten me as to how?

I've got the Mac version and I can't seem to figure out how to import the mouths into Papagaya. If anyone knows how to import or change from the standard three mouth sets that come with the Mac version, I'd appreciate it.
InfoCentral

Re: importing new mouths to papagaya

Post by InfoCentral »

poorsage wrote:I want to do the same as you and add new phenome mouth shots but don't know how. Could someone enlighten me as to how?
I believe the documentation tells you how do add your own mouth shapes.
MEETUP.COM - start or join a group